Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back 2 School

I not sure about this blogging thing, I end up buying things and making cards that I would have never made before! I have never made a Back to School card before, but when I saw this Tilda I just had to have her, she reminds me so much of Danica when she was little! So now I have made a card with her, I'll have to tuck the card in Danica's lunch on her first day of school - although she will be in middle school next year (yikes!) and may not want notes from mom! Stamps: Magnolia; Close to My Heart
Pattern Paper: DCWV
Cardstock: CTMH
Markers: copics
Shimmerz (on the lace of the dress and her hairband)
Mini Letter stickers: Making Memories
Cricut: Graphically Speaking; Plantain Schoolbook
twill: reused packaging

Tilda and apple are on foam squares.

7 comments:

Danni said...

Yup, blogging = spending! LOL!
This is way too cute! Great job!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is adorable! :)

Carolyn said...

This card is absolutely adorable!! I have to have her. You Rock Women!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute card, Laurel! I had to have this Tilda too! LOL! Although, I have been bad and have not made a card with her. Yours is just adorable!

Kathi Carlson said...

Wonderful card! The cutest Tilda yet!!

Sarah said...

Awww that is sooo cute. I love the ribbon, Tilda, well everything.!

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!!!

01 09 10