Monday, April 20, 2009

Sweetie

2 Sketches 4 You sketch this week: It felt good to do a bit of creating again. The track meet was great, both girls had a good time and did very well. Danica excelled in the 400m, 800m and 1500m races as well as the triple jump. Jaimee is still very strong in the throwing events. We were lucky that the rain held off, and we had a bit of sun and a lot of wind (my face was glowing red yesterday!).

Anyhow here is my card. A quick and easy one.
Pattern Paper: K & Company
Cardstock: CTMH
Chipboard: k & Company
Ribbon: Michael's
Ricrac: CTMH

18 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I was suffering from Laurel withdrawal! Glad to see you back and happy to hear the track meet went well. Fun card!! Love the bright colors!

~dawne said...

LOVE it. I'm so lovin' all the fruity things lately & this is just so colorful & fun!! So glad you joined us this week.

Laura Davis said...

Laurel
This is so cute! I love the fresh fruity look!
Laura

Savitri said...

The fruits are awesome! I have these stickers. I need to use mine! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love all the bright colors and that big juicy berry! Yum!

AUsome mom said...

Cute, cute, cute! This reminds me of summer and I can't WAIT for summer!! Love it!

Shemaine Smith said...

what a cute and fun card!!

Jeanne said...

What a fun card! I love those citrus-y colors!

Great job and glad to hear you had a good time (well...'cept for your face...)

Kristie Larsen said...

OH I could eat this! Just Gorgeous. Stop by my blog later... i have left you something!
loves
k

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun card! I love the limes!

Jamie Harder said...

OH YUMMY!! Such a fun card!!!!

Carolyn said...

Pretty fun card! Love the bright colors!

cnelson said...

sooooooo cute! love it!

Denise said...

Oh love this one too!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Jenn said...

Wowzer! What a super "sweet" card! Love the limes and all those bright colors are so yummy! :)

~amy~ said...

woot woot for the fab 5 Laurel!!!!

Carolina said...

Perfectly sweet summer card!!! I adore every bit of it and congrats again on making the Feb 5 - woo hoo!

Maureen said...

So bright and fun!! I really love the ricrac pieces and the papers!

01 09 10