Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thank You Teacher

This is my card for the 365 Cards Challenge today. It was to make a trifold card and this is what I came up with. All supplies except the sentiment (CHF) are from CTMH. It is a sneak peek at some new papers and a stamp set - I so love this paper and the tree stamp set! The treetop has been layered with foam squares.
Pattern Paper: Animal Cookies; Notebook
Cardstock: Tulip, White Daisy
Stamps: Treetops (CTMH); sentiment (CHF)
Ink: Tulip
Gems
Punches: spiral (SU!); corner rounder
Staples: Office Supply


17 comments:

Joann said...

Terrific card - perfect colors for a teacher card.

Pam said...

Beautiful card, Laurel - I enjoyed every little detail :)

~amy~ said...

OhMyGoodness Laurel this is soooo cute!!!

AaronB said...

great card, I love that tree. I need to find time to use mine!

Carolyn said...

Cute card!! I like this!

Sarah said...

Laurel this is SO yummy! I love what you did with the tree. This set is one of my must haves.

Jeanne said...

Terrific card, Lauren! Love all the details, but especially that tree!

Rosemary said...

What a happy card and I love the crisp colors and the tree (I know everyone is saying the tree but it is a great touch).

Denise said...

Wow this is just lovely!!!

Lori said...

Your card is adorable. Love that stamp set.

Kathi Carlson said...

Love it! Can't wait to get my hands on some new stuff!

Samantha said...

I love this! It's one of my favorite ss from the new cattie! I love what you did with it, and the colours you used fit the "theme" so well.

Kristie Larsen said...

laurel, this is SO adorable!! Just a perfect tri fold. Great job! (i love kim hughes' writing.)

Nellie Mae said...

I am so jealous!! I wish I had my new stamps and papers already!!

~Tammy~ said...

Great take on the challenge. The colours are perfect and that tree is so darn adorable! Thanks for playing

Carolina said...

Wonderful teacher thank you card - love it!

Jana said...

Terrific card. This is one lucky teacher.

01 09 10