Sunday, April 26, 2009

Winter Walk

A sketch from Creative Scrappers. It was perfect for this photo. Danica took this picture of her cousins a year ago when she got a new camera for Christmas. I think it is a fabulous picture considering she was only 9 at the time! I added a lot of bling as it is for her photo album and she LOVES bling! All supplies are from CTMH except the rhinestone flourishes (Prima)
Pattern Paper: Aspen
Cardstock: White Daisy, black, Gray Wool
Color Ready Alphabet stickers: Hodge Podge
Cricut: Joys of the Season

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

This is stunning! I so admire how you do it all ... must be the youth!! LOL. Beautiful layout!

Sarah said...

Booyah!!! That is flippin awesome!
The bling's the thing... The photo is wonderful...my eldest is a crack up with her camera..I find all these funny little videos she makes of herself.
But really that LO is brilliant.

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love your layout!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel,
no i haven't recieved an e-mail from you!?!
Just in case I gave you the wrong addy!
louizabelle@hotmail.co.uk
lou XX

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous! Love all the bling!

Lynn Put said...

Oh this scrapbook page is fantastic! The colors are so striking and I love the large snowflake and bling!

Jenn said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love all that bling! :)

01 09 10