Wednesday, May 20, 2009

4 You

I have to say if you are a card maker you have to get the NEW Close to My Heart book: "Wishes"!!! I just got mine today and it is fantastic, so many sketches, templates and ideas! It is definately a must have! You can find out more about it here.



For my card, I dug out some My Mind's Eye Paper again so that I could incorporate the 365 Card Challenge from yesterday - "You're so Plaid"

Pattern Paper and Die cut flower: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock, Stamps, Ribbon, Ink: CTMH
I used my Slice Machine to cut out the word smile.

8 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this card. Great paper, message! And, I love "Wishes," too. It's a great book.

~amy~ said...

super sweet mix of patterns and colors..love it!

Jenn said...

Oh my, this is too SWEET! :) Love the different patterns, especially the plaid! :)

Unknown said...

Stinkin' cute!

Sarah said...

Sweet card Laurel, I love everything going on with it...awesome colors.
That book is flippin great! I can't say enough good things about it.

Marimer said...

Un dia sin entrar y ya tengo que felicitarte varios trabajos a cual mas bonitos, estan increibles, enhorabuena

Carolina said...

Ever so soft and sweet!!!

Denise said...

Wow, I love the papers on this one!!! Gorgeous!!!

01 09 10