Sunday, May 31, 2009

Best Friends

This is last weeks sketch from Creative Scrappers: For my layout I also incorporated the Scrapping Out Loud's Challenge - to use lots of embellishments. It is not exactly what I wanted to do, but I have a scarpping tool that is not making me very happy, I won't go into detail until the company contacts me. Just suffice to say I am very frustrated with it! That said, I do like the layout and so will Danica.
ETA Just for the record, the flower on the girls face is not attached! It is only for privacy. Pattern Paper: MAMBI

Cardstock: CTMH

Flowers: Prima
Buttons: Stash
Ribbon: Michael's
Ricrac: CTMH
Stamp: CTMH
Ink: CTMH
Fibers: CTMH
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
gems: Hero Arts
Cricut: Walk in my Garden; Home Accents

15 comments:

Jess said...

love the colors on your pg.. and great job with the rub ons!

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous!

Jamie Harder said...

I love the crowns on the girls!! So cute!! Beautiful layout!!

Lydia Siegel said...

SPECTACULAR! Thanks for playing along with us at S.O.L!

Lori said...

Gorgeous layout. I will have to give that sketch a try. Regarding the flower. At first I thought that it was your daughter's ex-friend. lol. Great idea for privacy.

Alanna said...

Such an amazing layout Laurel. Your work constantly amazes me. TFS.

Vicki Burns said...

Love it! Sorry you are frustrated. Hope it gets worked out.

Jenn said...

Very cute! I love this color combo!

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet! Great colors. Love the flowers, too.

Jeanne said...

Love the colors and theme in this layout. You are truly amazing in all that you create!

Carolyn said...

Love the sketch/LO! Awesomejob!

Carolina said...

Well you know I'm a huge fan of your layouts and this one is no exception - Love it!!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful colors, awesome LO

Frances said...

Fabulous layout...the colors are gorgeous! You've been busy!

Frances said...

Fabulous layout...the colors are gorgeous! You've been busy!

01 09 10