Friday, May 8, 2009

UR Fabulous

ETA this card made it into the Card of the Week Spotlight - in the Best of the Blogosphere section! Always so exciting when that happens!

The CPS sketch this week: I struggled with this sketch all week. Nothing seemed to work for some reason. Tonight I am sick but thought I would try making a card even though I didn't think I had any mojo. I am happy with the result! I guess you never know what comes when your mojo is down! This is also for the 365 Cards Challenge Think Pink. I hope it has enough pink!
Pattern Paper: Making Memories (Sabrina)
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamps: CTMH (Be True; Be Yourself; Tickled Pink)
Ink: Black; Baby Pink
Circle Window Charm: CTMH
Cricut: Graphically Speaking
buttons: stash
Circle Punch: Marvy
Circle Cutter: Creative Memories

7 comments:

Carolina said...

Another fab card with this set - love it and the row of buttons is the perfect touch!

Leslie said...

Very cute

Samantha said...

Wowsers! This is FAB!!!!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous is right! Another great creation!

Helen F. said...

YOUR card is fabulous! How too cute is the row of buttons!?!

Ann said...

This card is fabulous! LOVE the buttons!

Sarah said...

Beautiful...you knocked this one out of the park!!! WTG!

01 09 10