Monday, July 13, 2009

Fall

Here is a sketch from Creative Scrappers: For my layout I incorporated a transparency I have had for about 8 years (could have been more!). A store was closing and I bought a few of them because they were dirt cheap (I even scrapped in 8 1/2 X 11 at the time!). It worked perfect for this layout! I layered it on top of the pattern papers then I put the sentiment, picture, leaves and ribbon on top of it.
Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny (Beautiful Life Collage, Poppy Dot) Transparency: Daisy Ds Stamps: CTMH Ink: CTMH Buttons: PTI Hemp: Walmart

8 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful layout! Doesn't it feel good to use stuff up that you've had around so long - I had better get on that since the new stuff just keeps coming! Your daughters are excellent subjects too!

Shanna

jacque4u2c said...

What an awesome creation! Great job!

Kathi Carlson said...

Breathtakingly beautiful, Laurel! I LOVE fall layouts!

Samantha said...

Another beautiful layout.

Unknown said...

Stunning layout!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the autumn "feel" of the layout.

Before I forget (again), you mentioned in a comment that I could see your scraproom on your sidebar, but either I'm blind or something isn't showing up on my computer...would love to see it as I really enjoy seeing others' creative spaces...

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous layout!

Carolyn said...

OMG this is gorgeous! I Love it!

01 09 10