Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Going camping today

Well we are heading out camping for a few days. Although I will miss my craft room, it is nice and cool in there so it is a great escape on hot days, I am looking forward to a few days away. Not looking forward to the bathing suit!

I do have some posts scheduled this week. If you are really bored, I started a new blog called On the Right Track (in my sidebar under my other stuff). It is my quest to lose 30 pounds and get fit. I'd love some comments on there, and really love some others who want to come on this 'Road Trip' with me... that's a hint to my next mini album... I ordered the supplies, they just came yesterday so I started it, but won't be finished for a couple of weeks now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go and have some fun!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lori said...

Have fun Laurel. And, please don't worry about the bathing suit. No one cares but you. I used to worry about that myself until I opened my eyes and looked around. There are many out there who really shouldn't be in a bathing suit. But, then again who cares...no big deal.

Frances said...

Have fun Laurel and I agree don't worry about the bathing suit!

01 09 10