Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello

The Sketch this week from Card Patterns: This week we are sponsered by Shortcuts. I love the Shortcuts frosted card bases! If you have never tried them, you should, you will love them too!

Be sure to stop by the Card Patterns site to see what the design team has come up with. You won't be disappointed. One of our members (Carla) has made it to the Gallery Idol top 20!

Pattern Paper & Die Cuts: SEI
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamp: PTI
Ink: CTMH
Punch: Martha Stewart
buttons and fiber: CTMH
Slice: Words & Expressions

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card Laurel...love the soft colors and of course, the butterfly!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another beauty, Laurel!

Jeanne said...

Love ALL your creations, Laurel! The colors and the details you add make them pop!

Alanna said...

So pretty Laurel. I love all the flourishes.

Unknown said...

Very elegant card! I love the soft colors on this one too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah said...

I have said it before and I will say it again....I just don't know how you put your papers together and have them look SO AMAZING.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Beautiful card! I love all of the cards I have seen on your blog! Very creative and fun!!

01 09 10