Friday, July 10, 2009

More CPS sketch things

The sketch from CPS this week I planned on making hubby a desk calendar last year for Christmas but just didn't have the time. Then CTMH had this cute little Calendar stamp set as a Stamp of the Month last January so it is perfect. I would have liked to use CTMH Tinkerin paper for this project but it just didn't have the right 'feel' for me. Hubby works as a manager in a Paper mill and I think that this Grease Monkey Paper from Bo Bunny is perfect for what I want to do! I will do one page for each month and it will all go into the CTMH My Creations Display Album, so perfect for this project as it has 12 - 6 X 6 pages! Even better, it will be my first mini album, perhaps then I'll be hooked on mini albums!

Danica's birthday is in February so this is the February page:
Jaimee's birthday is in June so this is the June page:

Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny Cardstock: CTMH Stamps: CTMH (Moments in Time, Star Struck, Code it) Ink: CTMH (Moonstruck, Black, Goldrush, Clover Meadow) Buttons: Bo Bunny Fiber: CTMH (waxy flax)

Now another card for the sketch. It actually looked better in my head! But nontheless, it is another card made for the little kiddos in my class! All supplies are from CTMH except the Shimmerz paint (on cake), pompoms, punches and the Cupcake Card Scent. It is also my card for the 365 Card Challenge for today, it is a picture of a birthday cake.




15 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

How cute! What a great calendar. Your card is darling too.

Unknown said...

Your mini-album is going to be spectacular. You are going to be in love with mini-albums after this.

Alanna said...

Your calendar pages are so cute. What a great idea.

And I LOVE your card. So fun with the pom poms.

Tiff said...

Your layouts are awesome!!!! And I just love that daydream paper...Thanks for keeping me in the loop about sketches and challenges! Yours is my "go-to" blog for all of that!

Marjorie said...

I love how you manage to get stamping onto your layouts! And that card is too cute!

Fi said...

Love your desk calendar and your card is soooo cute - I love it.
Hugs
Fi

Sarah said...

What a cool idea on the calendar...I have one of those...I will have to make one for my hubby.
Your card is too cute!

Unknown said...

These two are incredible! The bday card is so pretty and sweet.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Krista Ritskes said...

Love those layouts!!

Bananastamper said...

Wow, you busy girl! I LOVE your calendar pages! I think you have just inspired me to do one for MY hubby - he is so hard to "buy" for - he just goes out and buys whatever he wants! LOL! I also love the bday card - your students are so lucky!

Shanna

Eulanda said...

Great action shot!! Nice idea about the calendar too!!

Denise said...

your calendar is going to be awesome!!! love the card too!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love how you incorporated the calandar. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Carolyn said...

These are great Laurel! I love how you used the calendar on the LO's and the barcode...one of a kind!

Lea L. said...

What wonderful projects! Great job with CPS 123!

~Lea

01 09 10