Thursday, August 13, 2009

Eleven

A Page Maps sketch. There is a contest on the My Mind's Eye blog right now to do a layout using this sketch and mostly MME stuff. Here is what I came up with (not the best pic as my camera is out at the river - which is where I should be, except that Danica is very sick so I brought her in for today and tonight). It is not one of my favorites, but some parts of it I love. I love that I have almost used up this pack of MME paper (such pretty paper) as now I can buy more. I love that I used a lot of new stamps from CTMH (some sneaks from the Fall/Winter catalague, as well as the August Stamp of the Month). I love that I used some flowers on here (too many in my stash - don't use them enough). And the last thing I love is the party hat on Danica, it is on foam squares and it just suits the cute pic I got of her!


Pattern Paper: MME Cardstock, Stamps, Ink and Twill: CTMH b uttons: PTI Other ribbon: Walmart

5 comments:

Dora said...

WOW I love the sketch and you make a great double page, love those bright colors and what a lovely pictures!

xo Dora

Jess said...

ohhh that came out so awesome!!! great job on the sketch Laurel!

Jeanne said...

What a terrific layout! You used the sketch so well and the paper is so fun for the theme. Great work, Laurel!

Unknown said...

Delicious papers, these are so cute and fun for a birthday!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Carolyn said...

Great sketch & layout! Love the bright colors!

01 09 10