Friday, August 21, 2009

Got Sweets

The sketch this week from Get Sketchy. We are sponsered by Cutting Cafe this week. Regina creates the most amazing Digital Stamps. There is something for any occasion and so affordable! Go check out Cutting Cafe you will see what I mean!

The designers at Get Sketchy did amazing work with this sketch, so many options. Check out Get Sketchy and I would love if you played along with us!


Pattern Papers: Collage Press Images: Cutting Cafe Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: Michael's Sparkle dots: Stampingbella


15 comments:

Dora said...

Have I already told you....it's gorgeous??? Because it is!

Dora said...

Have I already told you....it's gorgeous??? Because it is!

Alanna said...

So cute Laurel.

Crystal said...

Dangit! You and your cute stuff! This is just adorable....love the colors!

~amy~ said...

Dang, that is one sweet project :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cupcake and candies. Now I'm off to find some chocolate. You made me hungry!

Bananastamper said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love the colors you chose!

Shanna

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute nugget box!

Unknown said...

"Sweet", I love your cupcake box. It'll make a yummy present....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tiff said...

I love your treat boxes!!!! I think I may have to buy one from you so I can see it IRL because your work ROCKS!

Angèle said...

Just perfect this yummie box!
I love the papers you've used!

Juls said...

such a great box, will make a really fab gift!

liszha said...

I love it! But you knew that already!

Melody said...

What a cute box and such a creative use of the sketch!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is yummy to the eye! BR-T

01 09 10