Monday, August 3, 2009

Grillin

I saw this sketch on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog: Believe it or not I took this picture and did the layout yesterday, but I already had posted a lot so I saved it until today! I incorporated the Scrapping Out Loud challenge - newspaper, and the Scrap the Boys challenge - food. I used my Lil Scrappers kit again, I so love this paper!
Cardstock: Bazill and CTMH
Pattern Paper: from my Lil Scrappers kit - Scrap Within Reach; the newsprint paper is from Dream Street
Rubons: Scrap Within Reach
Stamp: CTMH
Chipboard letters: Scrap Within Reach

15 comments:

Jess said...

wow fabulous pg.! love those papers so much!

Unknown said...

What a perfect masculine layout. I am saving this one seeing as how I am surrounded by boys/men at my house! Thanks for the never ending inspiration.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great page Laurel! Very true to the layout and very interesting!

Marit said...

Love those colours! That's a huge inspiration, since I've been challenged to use this kind of yellow on a LO... thanks - I have an idea where to start now!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great layout! Makes me want to BBQ!

Carolyn said...

This is a great layout!!

Alanna said...

You are a constant source of amazement Laurel. I can't believe how much you can accomplish in your craft room. Great layout. I love the papers and the sketch.

Allison Cope said...

This is gorgeous Laurel! Thanks for using my sketch and visiting the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog.

Eulanda said...

I LOVE how MANLY that page is Laurel. Great job!

Unknown said...

I agree with everyone else! Wow, I love how masculine it is, love the shabby look!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah said...

This is sooo good! Love the papers and the distressing.

Jamie Harder said...

Wow...not only do your layouts rock...you are SUPER fast too:-)

Kathi Carlson said...

Fun layout! Lovin' that newspaper print paper!

ANAT S said...

amazing lo

Chelsey said...

love the masculine feel to this LO!

01 09 10