Friday, August 14, 2009

Playing at the beach

A simple page using my Scrap Shotz August Kit.
The Got Sketch sketch last week: My layout went together very quickly! A great sketch and fabulous paper and done! The paper is from this months kit from Scrap Shotz, love the bright happy colors this month! I also incorporated the challenge from One Little Word this week, which is play. This is the companion page to the first one I posted.

Pattern Paper: Kindred Spirit Letter Stickers: Making Memories, American Crafts


13 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE that first photo Laurel..it is just perfect. The layouts are gorgeous.

Sheila Bennett said...

Great photos - that first large pic is really AWESOME! And I really like how you added some smaller pictures onto it.

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous, Laurel!
Your girls are so beautiful!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Big Red Scraps said...

Great layouts. I love the bright colours, so fun!

Dora said...

This lay outs make me smile, the pictures I can see the fun, the colors really like the beach! Wonderful job!
have a nice weekend Laurel

Jess said...

awesome pic of dd with the star fish! beautiful pgs. Laurel!

laterg8r said...

that photo in the first LO is awesome - great pages :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, this is really beautiful!

Savitri said...

Both are gorgeous!!! So soft. Love the feeling of them!

Jeanne said...

How lucky for you that you got such a fantastic picture to enlarge for that first layout! It looks fabulous! Both pages are so fun and you really have some terrific photos to remember this special time.

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous layout! And great photo's!

Bananastamper said...

This is a stunning layout - fabulous photos too! Love it!

Shanna

Lynn said...

Awesome!

01 09 10