Sunday, September 20, 2009

Amy Butler Thinking of You

Here is a sketch from Caardvarks, they are having a sketch fest all week! Yay! I pulled out my Amy Butler paper - I never seem to tire of this beautiful paper. However, what should have been a quick and easy card ended up being a pain in the ...... My Slice wasn't working properly to cut out the sentiment (took 5 times - finally changed the blade and cleaned the glass and it worked). Then my silly Xyron made a mess of the adhesive so when I was trying to rub it off (CTMH has an AWESOME adhesive removing eraser), the delicate paper was tearing! URGH. Anyhow, it is done and although somewhat flawed, I do like it!


14 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the sheer ribbon ... beautiful sketch design.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty!

Karla Kroese said...

Stunning!

Jana said...

Very pretty. Love Amy Butler.

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty....you know how much I love Amy Butler!

Dora said...

Love it, how terrible if things won't work, I have that to sometimes....really makes me crazy, but it is a wonderful card!

Deanna said...

It was worth the effort, it is beautiful!

Thanks so much for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT

Michelle Giraud said...

How pretty! Great job on the Caardvarks sketch. Thanks for playing along!

lauren bergold said...

i can't imagine tiring of that lovely paper, either! what a pretty and ethereal card!

Create Fabulous said...

oh i just love those die cut butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Can't see a flaw - love it!

mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Amy Liz Schultz said...

love the softness of your colors, Laurel! Beautiful as usual!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Beautiful! Love the romantic feel of it! :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful card and your bow is fab!!

Thank you for playing.
Brenda-Pile It On GDT

01 09 10