Monday, September 14, 2009

Birds of a Feather

The Sketch this week from The Scrappiest. Have I said how much I love her sketches, Liz is amazing! Don't forget that we have a fabulous kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking up for grabs, come on over and play along! This Cosmo Cricket paper (Earth Love) was perfect for the feel of these pictures and the 2 'mother nature' girls. Danica and her friend Heather really are birds of a feather, they get along so well and are both 11 year old girls that just want to play and have fun!

Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket Stamps: CTMH, Unity Ink: CTMH Cardstock: CTMH
Cuttlebug Slice: Just Chillin Teen


11 comments:

Dora said...

I loveeeeeeeee the pictures, so cute! Reminds me of my own childhood, beautiful lo!

Jeanne said...

Love this! Love that the girls have each other and can be 11 year old girls having fun. They are adorable and your layout showcases this wonderfully.

liszha said...

I just love your layout. It is beautiful, like all of your work.
But you know what I like the most? The pictures of the girls, their smiling faces! It looks like they are giggling and having lots of fun.
Lisette

Unknown said...

What a great layout! I love the fun and funky colors and the bird theme.

Courtney Baker said...

This is so fun! I've been looking for this paper everywhere with no luck. And you are totally right those pictures are PERFECT!

laterg8r said...

love the little birdies marching across the page :D

Unknown said...

Perfect paper for these photos! The girls do look like they are having fun. I just found this paper earlier today on Ally Scraps! I LOVE it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah said...

This is tooo cute! LOVE that paper.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is most spectacular! I love the commotion centralized around the one side of the fabby pictures! Beth

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Jena said...

How fun is that! TFS!

01 09 10