Friday, September 4, 2009

Enjoy Each Moment

This is my second post for today, so be sure to scroll down for my Get Sketchy card for this week (Ihave to say it is one of my favs!)

This is Taylor's sketch this week. I haven't played for a long time! Dawn's Color Challenge:

Unfortunately my card didn't photograph that well, it actually looks much better IRL! You can't really tell but I did Cuttlebug the butterfly! This is my card for the Unity Friends With Flair Participation. You need to start at the beginning of this hop and check out everyone's projects. Somewhere along the way you have a chance at winning some stamps, now who wouldn't love that! Start at the beginning at the Unity Blog and then see what everyone has created!



Pattern Papers: Papertrey Ink Cardstock: Kraft (PTI); Colonial White (CTMH) Stamps: Unity Ink: CTMH Markers: Copics Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots

Slice: Just Chillin Teen Pearls: CTMH



37 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable! LOVE the butterfly and that journaling stamp is one of my faves!

Ann said...

Oooh, great job with the colors! Love your butterfly!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute... I love the way you did the sewing of the bitty box paper! And that stamp is awesome.

Jenn said...

Absolutely love it! :) Great job with the challenges! :)

Shanna said...

Love all your recent cards Laurel! Love that pink & black fishy card the most! TOOOOO CUTE! Have a great weekend!

Alanna said...

Fab card Laurel. You rocked Dawn's color challenge and Taylor's sketch.

Rachel B said...

I love how you colored the journaling block. beautiful!

Dora said...

Beautiful card, the colors are wonderful!
have a nice weekend!

Sara Henton said...

How pretty!! I like how you used the butterfly with it

~amy~ said...

ooohhhh...excellent job Laurel!!!!

laterg8r said...

feels like fall to me - loving kraft paper lately :D

Kelly Mahany said...

Nice job on the color challenge! I love your Unity card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

Katy said...

cute, love the kraft!

Eva said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Carrie said...

Cute card. Love the fall colors!

liszha said...

I love the card! Absolutely great stuff!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Beautiful card!

Sarah said...

I LOVE this Laurel!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the design of the card and the fall colors!

Dawn M said...

pretty!!!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for the inspiration!!

FibreJunky said...

Love the texture on the butterfly. I bet it's just gorgeous in person.

FibreJunky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FibreJunky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FibreJunky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FibreJunky said...

Sorry about the duplicates. Blogger is having a hissy fit.

Marcy H ~~ MI said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS card! LOVE everything about it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kathleen said...

Really great card---love Taylor's Sketch this week, too! I love the stitching....(note to self: must fix sewing machine) :)

ANAT S said...

gorgeous card!!!
love ths colors

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness! This is spectacular! Love the colors and all the details. Great work, Laurel!

Ravengirl said...

That's an adorable card!

Monika in VA said...

FLAIR-tastic!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, that butterfly looks fabulous where you placed it on your card! This card is really nice...luv it!

Amy Heller said...

I LOVE this card, Laurel!! It's beautiful! BTW - thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog - I really appreciate it!

Amy Liz Schultz said...

Aw, this is so pretty, Laurel... dont you just love this color combo!

01 09 10