Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Holidays

The sketch this week from Card Patterns. We are sponsered by Chris from the Angel Company. I love this little snowman stamp, he is just so adorable! I paper pieced his scarf, buttons, and hat with paper from the Angel Company, I think the striped paper was perfect for the scarf. I also love the textured green paper. This color of green is just fabulous! I am not a traditional red and green person, this green is just so yummy for Christmas. You should hop on over to see what the rest of the design team have done, and then check out Chris and her blog, lots of fabby goodies there too.
Other supplies: sentiment (CTMH) Lace paper: stash Cardstock: CTMH sizzix snowflake and marvy snowflake.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling Laurel...you must have quite the stash of holiday cards now..I haven't made 1...yet...

Unknown said...

Laurel, this is a yummy card. I just adore the lace paper you used. I agree, the striped paper is just perfect for his scarf. Love that big red snowflake too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I love your big snowflake.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the red snowflake and the stripey snowman scarf.

Jeanne said...

What a super terrific card. Love the snowman and big sparkly snowflake!

Dora said...

This really is super cute, the snowman is lovely, and the colors are perfect!

Sarah said...

Great take on that sketch Laurel! I love that color combo...and the snowman is super cute!

Leslie said...

great card, love the snowman. I have never seen lace paper before. Neato.

Bananastamper said...

Fab card Laurel! I love those colors too! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
Shanna

Denise said...

I totally adore this one!!!!

01 09 10