Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another cup of happy!

The sketch this week from Clean and Simple cards: I flipped the sketch and incorporated more WCMD challenges. The Bella (WCMD09C) one to make a card showing what you and some friends so for fun. The My Favorite Things (WCMD09G) to use Black, Pink, White and some Bling (easy for me!). Of course this called for some Sabrina paper! I used a Bella and my Unity stamp again (love this sentiment with this Bella!). The ribbon is from my stash. Hard to tell but there is bling in the corner of the card.



13 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I could use a little cup of happy tonight!! Great card, Laurel! TFS!!

Unknown said...

Another amazing creation! You are so talented. I always get a cup full of happy when I viist your blog!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Susan R. Opel said...

Hi, Laurel!
Here is what I LOVE about this card:

houndstooth
great color combo
bling
great sketch
a martini glass!

This is more than fab! It's UBER fab!

laterg8r said...

love that cosmo bella - cheers :D

Karla Kroese said...

So cute!

Jenn said...

So cute! Love the color combo!

Carolina said...

What an absolutely adorable card - you are rockin' them today - go Laurel, go Laurel!!!

Dora said...

Love the colors and the PP!! That image makes me smile, great card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fun and cute Bella card! I love your sentiment!

liszha said...

Lovely, cute, fun! Great combi of papers.
Hugs,
Lisette

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness...you are on a roll! Love it!

Cindy Lee said...

Love your bella image!! So classy!!

Andrea M said...

Pretty card! Love the colors. I'm going to have to get me some of those Bella stamps - I just love 'em!

01 09 10