Friday, October 9, 2009

Cash and Carry Sneak Peek

The ever so talented Lauren Meader asked me if I would like to take part in the sneak peeks of her new Timeless Templates, (available from Papertrey Ink on October 15th) UHHH, YES!!! Lauren is SO ultra talented and it is such an honor to be asked! I check out Lauren's blog daily for inspiration. Thanks Lauren!

I have a few sets of Lauren's templates. I love them. They are so easy to work with and are so practical. I love personalizing the gift I am giving. In this case, who wouldn't love getting a gift card in a package like this! This is the Cash and Carry #1 and this template comes with 3 different versions! Wow!



Pattern Paper & Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Black & White Basics paper; Friends till the End and Mega Mixed Messages stamps)

15 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

liszha said...

Wow! I love what you did with this template.
And I do love the template!
Hugs,
Lisette

Dora said...

My o my Laurel it's amazing!

Jeanne said...

What a great project! I'm always on the lookout for neat gift card holder ideas and this one tops the list!

Sarah said...

Ohhh Laurel what a great project! How cool Lauren asked you...you must be over the moon! But what am I saying..you are SO talented.

Denise said...

Beautiful!!! Love the b/w!

Unknown said...

I love classic black and white. I really like how you added a little touch of blue on the gift tag. Genius.

laterg8r said...

that is a gorgeous gift card holder :D

NinaB said...

Lauren, congrats of being featured at Nichole's blog. This gift card holder looks fabulous, esp with the upcoming holidays.

Carolyn said...

Awesome! gift card holder!!

Karen said...

very nice - love the b/w design!!

Alanna said...

WOW Laurel, what an honor for you and for the rest of us to get to see what you do with Lauren's new templates. I love what you've done and am so happy for you!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Looks FAB! Love B&W combo-great minds think alike :D

Alyssa S said...

Love the little pop of color on the tag ;o)

Savitri said...

Oh, this is nice!!! I love how ppl use templates but I've never tried. Very nice!

01 09 10