Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Life Unscripted

The Challenge this week at Practical Scrappers is Office Supplies - staples, clips, folders... you get the idea. Easy challenge for me, I so love office supplies, shopping in Staples, etc. Love the look of ledger and notebook paper, etc. I had fun with this layout. I even used some papers from my new and old Scarlet Lime kit! I also used a very neglected Sizzix file folder die. I also think this fits into the Scrapping Out Loud Challenge - time - since it is about 'a week in the life'.

Every year us teachers can get our pictures taken if we want to. Most at our school don't. I always do as I then for sure have one picture of me taken a year! (I am the photographer so not in many pics) If the picture is ok, I use it otherwise I don't - we don't have to pay for them so why not. Now to only figure out what to do with the many wallets I get! I don't have that many friends! LOL

Stamps: CTMH, Hambly Arts
Rubons: Glitz
Chipboard buttons: Jenni Bowlin
Journalling spots: Little Yellow Bicycle
Sizzix: file folder

20 comments:

yyam said...

I love the papers you've used...they coordinate so well with your photo..:)

U must try to get yourself in photos! I just got myself a remote today so that I can be in the family pictures...now I've to learn how to pose in a flattering manner...lol

Dora said...

Love the papers, great colors and love your picture!

Alanna said...

Great layout Laurel. I love the papers and your photo turned out great.

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome layout, Laurel! Great photo, too!!

Karla Kroese said...

I always love looking at your beautiful cards, but your layouts are stunners! This one is no exception!

Jeanne said...

Great photo and another beauty of a layout. Your photo is terrific. I remember getting my photo taken every year I was teaching. They used them in the office, so they all the teachers had their picture taken. LOL

Denise said...

Beautiful Layout for such a beautiful lady!!! Love the papers too!! Gorgeous Page Laurel!!!

laterg8r said...

love those dandilions - great LO :D

Courtney Baker said...

How fun! So you can continue to have "school pictures". That would be so fun to document! Love this page!

Unknown said...

Darling layout. I love your use of the September SOM. I also love the color combo...you and grey!

Jess said...

i love your pg Laurel...great papers, love that pic, terrific color combo,...awesome job on our challenge this week! thanks so much for playing along!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! I love the orange and grey together.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wonderul LO so fab, love the colours. Kim

Erica said...

fantastic page!!

Sarah said...

Great page Laurel! Who doesn't love office supplies?

Brenda said...

What a great page, Laurel! You reminded me that I have that stamp - life unscripted. You did a grat job with the office supplies!

Unknown said...

you rocked this one! I love your papers and love that you scrapped about you! Love the use of office supplies on your layout!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Jena said...

Wow, what a great page! I love all the different elements used, and I especially love how you punched the edge of the layout - TFS!

ladynurse4 said...

This is an awesome LO. Love your use of the stamps. Thanks for joining us at practical scrappers this week.

Carolyn said...

Awesome page!! Please tell me..is the clip a sticker? Looks so real.

01 09 10