Friday, October 9, 2009

A Million Little Things

The sketch this week from Get Sketchy. This week we are sponsered by Squigglefly. I had a lot of fun using these digital images. I thought the sentiment (which I downsized - a great thing about digi images so many options!) was perfect for these little guys. Of course the paper is Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. You know I have to admit, I love everything that I have seen others make with Cosmo Cricket but I always have a hard time using it. I do love how the turtle came out though!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to rock this sketch! That trutle and little birdie is just perfect. Yummy papers too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

~amy~ said...

seriously, who can resist this card??!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute! VERY cute!!

Karla Kroese said...

Cute card! Fun sketch, can't wait to play!

Unknown said...

LOVE how you paper pieced the bird and turtle. What a cute card!

Dora said...

The image and sentiment are just perfect together!Beautiful card!

laterg8r said...

love that turtle :D

Sparkplug17 said...

This turtle is so cute!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh your paper pieced turtle is so cute! Beth

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute!!

Jeanne said...

Fun! Digi images are awesome!

Denise said...

OH My!!!! 100% Sweet!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

The bird on the turtle is so darn cute!

Linda said...

How cute... this card is!!!

01 09 10