Saturday, October 17, 2009

On the CARDS and C of the W blog

Wow, I was surprised to see my card featured on the CARDS blog! I had forgotten that I submitted one! You can see it, and so many fabulous Halloween cards here.

I was also featured on the Card of the Week blog for my Halloween goodie box. Yippee!

Funny thing, I am not a Halloween person at all. Never have been. But I have been challenged lately on my design teams to make cards and such for Halloween and I feel blessed that people like them!

7 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Good for you Laurel! It's super that you are being recognized for your wonderful creativity!!

~amy~ said...

girlie, you are constantly on fire! woot woot!!

Dora said...

Congrats!! Well deserved!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Laurel! So exciting! And,I have now learned about a new challenge blog. Just what I needed! lol.

Unknown said...

Yahoo, congrats! Your goodie box was fab!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda said...

Congratulationss, Laurel!!! So exciting - and so deserved. Amazing artwork!!

Alanna said...

Congrats Laurel. You are really popping up everywhere in blogland. Well done.

01 09 10