Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Get Sketchy Flair!

The sketch this week from Get Sketchy:

We are sponsered by Soft Pencil digital images. These images are so darn cute and print up perfectly! Love them! This time I decided to color rather than paper piece (gotta get my use out of those copics!). Now the dog doesn't really look as gimpy IRL as it does in the photo - must have been my photo altering (brightening etc,) I didn't notice it until later. Come on over to Get Sketchy for your chance at the fabulous prize.

The papers are the Animal Cookies paper from CTMH. The sentiment is from Unity.
Here is another Unity Creation. I just got this plaid background and couldn't wait to ink it up! I used the Card Positioning Systems sketch for this one. I kept the design simple. The pattern papers are Jillibean Soup - so fun! I believe the apple is from Hodgepodge of Happiness.
Now to see all the participants on the Unity Friends with Flair hop start at Angela's blog.

25 comments:

yyam said...

Love the GS card! Awesome colors and cute image!

Dora said...

The GS card is very cute, love the bright colors, the other is just amazing!

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, love both cards! The first is just adorable and happy, the second is classy. Love the plaid, and your coloring (with Copics) is terrific.

Lovely work, thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

These are just too cute!!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute stuff! I love both cards!

Karla Kroese said...

Both cards are just darling!

Stephanie Zito said...

Great cards Laurel! I love that plaid background stamp! I just received it too! Now I really want to ink it up after seeing your amazing work!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute cards! I love the polkadot apple!

Rachel B said...

These are super cute! I love the kite flyer! I also love how you used the paper pieced apple. So pretty!

laterg8r said...

love that little girl flying the kite - toooo cute :D

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous cards Laurel!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Laurel, both of these cards are so darn cute! Colorful and inspiring! tFS!

~amy~ said...

both of your cards turned out super sweet!!! happy friday!!

מימס mimms said...

sweet and cute cards!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both adorable!!

Unknown said...

I just love the bright colors of the Animal Cookies kit. Your cards are gorgeous.

ANAT S said...

cute cute cute !!!

I love lovelove this card!!

Unknown said...

Laurel...These cards are AMAZING!! I love them both!! Beautiful work!! Xx

Becky Carafa said...

Cute cute cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards!!

Brenda said...

SO CUTE! Love that Animal Cookies card - fabulous job with the copics!

Sarah said...

These are both totally cute Laurel!

Unknown said...

darling little card! Love the strawberry and he twine!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawn M said...

adorable!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Awesome job on both your cards!

01 09 10