Saturday, November 7, 2009

Give Thanks

This weeks sketch from Unscripted Sketches:
An Inspiration Challenge from Our Creative Corner:
For my card I incorporated several challenges. On Crazy 4 Challenges, the challenge is to make an Easel Card. I had never made one before so this was kind of fun! Then the No Time to Stamp challenge is to be thrifty - use brown bag. I used a brown bag and stamped the PTI text onto it in white (barely see it but it is there!). I was also thrifty in that I used a vintage dictionary page as well! The CARDS blog challenge is to make a place card, so I did. This is my take on the Tuesday Trigger over on the Moxie Fab blog as well. Finally, I used Jeanette's Color Challenge again. 7 Challenges on one card, love it! I wonder if it can be used for Pile it On's Thank you card challenge??? Most of the supplies are from CTMH.
Cardstock: Close to My Heart
Stamps: Close to My Heart, PTI
Pattern Paper: Close to My Heart, Pink Paislee
hemp: stash
button: PTI
Letter Sticker: CTMH

29 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Ooooo, I love this one! It's just so interesting!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I just love that pumpkin card! The patterned pumpkins are fabulous against the text background.

Unknown said...

Holy cow, did you do good with all of those challenges! I'm lucky to incorporate a sketch & color challenge in one card. Simply fantastic Laurel! Beautiful take on this weeks US sketch. So glad you joined us again!!

laterg8r said...

love those punkins :D

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, how FUN is this card -- you put together a lot of challenges and came up with one FAB creation!!!! Way to go!!!

Liz said...

Great take on the sketch beautifully done thanks for playing

StampOwl said...

fabulous card, thanks for playing with the C4C

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...I love it Laurel!

Sweet Momiji said...

LOVE those pumpkins! Beautiful take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing with US!

Hollie@ Momiji's Madness

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

love this one too! those pumpkin stamps are great and the dictionary page really does make this card! Fabby again!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fantastic take on the US challenge this week very unique! Beth

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a super cute card and design Laurel! I can't wait to try my take at this challenge ~ thanks for the fun inspiration and playing along with the OCC!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Dora said...

This simply rocks!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Laurel! So many challenges completed on this one fabulous card. It's amazing! Love it!

Gardenia said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card! Just love it

Andrea M said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the cute pumpkins and the double-text background:) Fabulous layout - so perfect for the fall (perfect in general). The sentiment is awesome as well. I love that you used a paper bag - love recycling things :)

Denise said...

Love the soft fall tones!!! very very beautiful!!!

Maren said...

Gorgeous!! Love that background!
Maren
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

Melissa said...

This is so very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Kimberly Crawford said...

what a great card! LOVE the patterns on each of the pumpkins-SO COOL! :)

Cindy Lee said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I'm like 'whoa' when I saw this card! The colors are fabulous!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

superbe carte

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurel! What a cute approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger! Thanks for playing along! :)

Winter said...

Cute card! Love the sentiment! :)

cnelson said...

fantabulous!!

Jeryn Carlisi said...

This is so cute!! I love everything about it. The way you used the button to tie on the hemp is awesome.

Irit Shalom said...

REALLY GREAT TAKE OF OUR SKETCH AND GREAT COLOR TOO
IRIT- US DT

01 09 10