Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween 2009

The sketch this week from The Scrappiest:

Head on over to The Scrappiest and play along there is a fantastic prize up for grabs!

For my layout I also incorporated the Scrapping out LOUD challenge to include numbers on a layout. Easy for this one! The pattern paper, die cuts and brad are from Pink Paislee. I also used my Slice to cut out the title, bats, webs and crow so fun! the crow and the largest bat are on foam squares. I can't believe I have scrapped a 2009 Halloween picture already! Usually I am a whole year behind!

14 comments:

Dora said...

This is very cute love the images of those animals...sorry forget the English word!

yyam said...

Love your Halloween layout Laurel! I love the papers and accents...and the kids look so cute! :)

Jeanne said...

A perfectly spooky looking Halloween layout, Laurel. Love it!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love it, Laurel!!

Karla Kroese said...

I love it! It is done in classic "Laurel" style - fantastic!

Courtney Baker said...

Wow that sketch translates so well! I love it. That paper is amazing.

Unknown said...

Laurel, this LO is fantastic! I may have to case it to get my Halloween photo's started! *smile* I've been browsing your posts and you have some fabulous cards...thanks for the inspiration!

Brenda said...

Great paper - love the layout!

laterg8r said...

i love that you got a lo done with this year's pic! WTG :D

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love all of the neutral colors. It makes the photo and the green paper really pop!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I, too, love this layout! The neutral background really allows the green, and spiders, and haunted house, but most importantly, the photo to take center stage. Awesome!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh this LO is SOOO fun!! Love the picture.

Jena said...

Great LO - love the creepy scene at the bottom - TFS!

Unknown said...

Fabby layout. love the paper, the creepy trees, and those bats, great pix too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

01 09 10