Friday, November 27, 2009

Some Floral Doodle projects

Limelight Papercrafts has a sketch challenge
For my card I used some digital paper from Card Making Printables called Floral Doodle, which by the way is free if you sign up for their newsletter. I also used the Cute as a Button ekit for the buttons (they look so real! - these would be good for those cards that have to go in the mail). The stamps are a sneak peek for some new CTMH stamps in our Spring Catalogue. Stay tuned for more!

Here is another project with the scraps from my pattern paper (I printed it up as a 5 X 7 sheet). I used the Timeless Template from PTI, tag is from Card Making Printables and the stamp is another CTMH sneak peek!

11 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!! Love the digital paper, and you're right about those buttons. They DO look real!

Dora said...

Beautiful work...and Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Is it your birthday? Love this digital paper, your card and the gift bag are wonderful, I agree on the buttons too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jeanne said...

Ooooohhhh, how fun! That digital paper and those buttons are so fun! Love the ribbon, too. Great card, Laurel!

laterg8r said...

look real to me - great card and matching bag :D

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty set!

Anonymous said...

Great projects!!! I love the colors and the paper is too cool. Thanks for playing along with Limelight this week.

Lisa A.

Mandy said...

Laurel, this is so cute and happy! I just adore it! I'll be featuring your card on my blog on Monday!

Carolyn said...

Very pretty!
You are Sooo CREATIVE!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow digital paper! I think its so fun and fresh and you creations perfect! Beth

Denise said...

Sooooo pretty!!!!

01 09 10