Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finally, can spread the news!

Ok I don't have to hold out any longer!  Whew it is hard for me to keep secrets, I just burst to tell someone!  So my other good news.... I made the Scrap-Mart DT!!! Oh My, I was so happy to hear this!  I love Scrap-Mart they carry so many good things, Unity, Making Memories Slice, Spellbinders, just to name a few things.  Check it out for yourself, then pop on over to the Scrap-Mart blog, it is a brand new one and lots of good things are going to be happening over there and I would love for you to stop by and say hi!

12 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Congratulations!!! I'll be looking for more great ideas from you!

Hugs!

Katie said...

Yeah! Congrats Laurel, we're so glad to have you on board! Happy New Year! Katie

laterg8r said...

super duper congrats to you :D

Unknown said...

Woooo Hooooo, congrats again, my friend! Your new year will be busy, but you'll love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawn said...

Congrats Laurel, well deserved!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congratulations Laurel! You will make a great addition to both of your new DT's! You must be sooo proud of yourself :) What an awesome way to ring in the New Year! Happy New Year!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on another success, Laurel! All of your hard work is certainly paying off big time for you! That is awesome!

I hadn't heard of that website and a quick check shows it's got some great deals. Thanks for sharing!

Hope you have a blast fulfilling all your commitments in the new year!

Amy Heller said...

Wow - you go, Laurel! You are on so many DT's!! I don't know how you do it!! Keep up the great work! LOVE your Flaunt It card - tooo cute!!!

Eva said...

Whoohooo TEAM MATE!!!! Congrats to you!!! I am so excited to be working with you!!! Can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations!!! Hugs, Eva

Carolyn said...

Congrats to you!! Your work is fabulous!!!

~amy~ said...

wowza girlie...you're one busy chicklet....congrats!!

Mindy Miller said...

So looking forward to working with you on the Scrap-Mart DT!

01 09 10