Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Get Well Wishes

I seem to be using a lot of Black, blue and white lately!  I love this combo, so chic.  I had fun with this card as I got to play with a lot of new things.  The Umbrella stamp is a new one (Springtime) from CTMH (available January 1st), the Sentiment is a new PTI stamp and I got to use my new Martha Stewart punch for ribbon.  The pattern paper is also some new CTMH paper (Caboodle).  So fun!

I layered the umbrella top and mounted it with foam squares.  Of course this is another entry for the Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge too.


10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love this! That color combo is very refreshing. The umbrella looks terrific and the PTI Sentiment is gorgeous. Didn't know MS had a ribbon punch, but then I've been out of the loop for a while. LOL

~amy~ said...

good grief girl...you are a card making machine...lucky duck! I love this one...great colors!

Leslie said...

another beautiful card today. Love the umbrella. That will probably be one of my purchases. I can see using the outline of the umbrella on all kinds of B&T.

Alanna said...

This is so fantastic Laurel. I love the colors and all the elements.

Karla Kroese said...

Darling card, again! I'm anxiously awaiting my Springtime set!

Carolyn said...

Love this! What a sweet card!!

laterg8r said...

love that umbrella - sweet card :D

Sarah said...

The blue and black are stunning together!

SmilynStef said...

Love that umbrella and those oh-so-fun pom poms.

Dora said...

Wonderful!

01 09 10