Saturday, January 2, 2010

Breaking Free Fun

I received my goodies from CARDS magazine the other day and it was chock full of the Breaking Free line from Making Memories (Pattern Paper, die cuts, rub ons) - woo- hoo!.  I couldn't wait to play with it.  I was on a roll and could have kept going as it was so fun using this paper and my Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge.  I did, however, limit myself to only 3 cards as I want to use this fabulous stuff on some scrapbook pages too!  All of these fit the No Time to Stamp challenge - use something new.

For this card I cut the surf boards from Pattern Paper and mounted with foam squares.


 
Had fun with the Cricut on this one.
 

16 comments:

Alanna said...

Love the new goodies and great cards. So fun and summery.

Courtney Baker said...

Laurel Thank you so much for putting up my blinkie seriously I wish I could tell you the huge smile that put on my face!

~amy~ said...

okay, now how stinkin' fun are these? It's dark and rainy here and these cards seriously brightened up my day!

woot woot for free goodies!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Laurel I love these warm weather cards, something for me to look forward to warm weather! Beth

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What DELIGHTFUL cards, Laurel! They are just so FUN!! LOVE them!

Tiff said...

oooh, you got your goodie box! Congrats again on all your success! May 2010 bring you puh-lenty more!

Lori said...

Happy New Year Laurel. Love your cards.

laterg8r said...

great summery cards :D

Bananastamper said...

Seriously FUN cards! Maybe I will move out of Christmas/Winter mode after all....don't know why I'm stuck, guess it's my comfort zone and doesn't help that it's minus 30 here!!
shanna :)

Heather Rogers said...

I am so lovin the summer feel these cards are giving me. It is just too cold here. My fave is the bikini.

Unknown said...

Love the new papers! Congrats on all the goodies! These cards are incredible! I especially love the teen weeny one! Lots of fun!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kelly Schelske said...

These are great, love them all!!

Sarah said...

These are awesome..I LOVE those shorts the best though!!!

Dora said...

This is great to see, love the different styles, you can do all!!

Carolyn said...

Very cute!! Love the pink!!

Cindy Lee said...

These are great!!!

01 09 10