Monday, January 18, 2010

Jelly Bean Treats for hubby

This is my second post for today, please scroll down for my Scrappiest Layout.

I did manage to play a bit with the free template I received for being a GD on Sketch Girl.  Leigh Ann has some cute templates and I have most of them!  So fun to use!  This one is called the Bag it Up.  I made it out of a clear Short Cuts sheet and stamped on it with White Stazon.  The stamps and ribbon are from Close to My Heart.  I am going to give this to hubby for Valentines Day.  He says he doesn't eat sweets but they sure manage to disappear if he sees any around!  This way he will have his own! LOL

15 comments:

Dora said...

This looks delicious;)

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet! Thanks for the link, too! Will have to check out those templates.

Lisa said...

What a wonderful project. Your hubby is sure to love it!

Hugs,
Lisa

Janelle said...

Yummy! Looks like it came right off a shelf in the candy store. Great idea to use the clear cardstock. Must try that....

Jeanne said...

Awww...so sweet! He'll love it!

Annie said...

what a fabulous gift idea and I love the acetate container with the white heart.
hugs, annie x

~amy~ said...

How super fun! Love it!

laterg8r said...

love the sweet package :D

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

How sweet and those treats look delicious..
mandy

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely and yummy project!

Sarah said...

This is too cute...you are braver than me stamping with Stazon!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...pretty! And bold! Yummy jelly beans :) But I only like the ones with purple color.

Mona Pendleton said...

How sweet is this Laurel? What a super cute treat bag! Love the big white heart! :) TFS

Rosanne said...

Oh this does look delicious!

Unknown said...

Yum! Sweet idea!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

01 09 10