Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reveal Day

Well today is my reveal day over at the Scrap-mart blog.  Each day we have had an introduction of each member and they have been sharing a project.  If you haven't checked it out, you should, lots of fun stuff!

I made 2 cards for my reveal day. This one uses some October Afternoon goodness.  I also used my Slice machine with the Just Chillin Teen cartridge.  The sentiment is a Unity stamp, Scrap-mart carries a number of Unity stamps including the monthly store stamps that can only be purchased from a store.  This is also for the Practical Scrappers challenge - buttons.



For this card I used some Cosmo Cricket paper - The Boyfriend (thanks Laura!).  I again used the Just Chillin Teen cartridge and some Unity Stamps.
 



17 comments:

yyam said...

Awesome work! Especially the first one...love how you used the OA papers and the sentiment! :)

Alanna said...

Great cards. I especially like the second one.

Kathi Carlson said...

Great cards, Laurel! Love 'em both!!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous cards, Laurel! And whoo hooo on your showcase on the blog! YAY!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love these Laurel...left you some blog love over at Scrap-Mart:)

Anonymous said...

Love both of these cards, and you used two of my favorite paper lines!

Dora said...

Those are stunning Laurel!

Brenda said...

Great work!! Dont' you just love that Just Chillin card? You have used it well!

laterg8r said...

beautiful cards, love the little people :D

Carolyn said...

These are both great!! Love the 2nd one!!

Sarah said...

They are both sooo fun. I LOVE that little heart button between the guy and gal though :0)

Karla Kroese said...

Fun cards, Laurel! And, congrats on the DT.

Unknown said...

you rocked your reveal day! Both cards are fabby! Loving the dps on each.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your cards! That heart button is just darling.

Bananastamper said...

UMM, yummy papers and great cards!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Sherri said...

Love your projects.....that card really "rocks!!"

Sarah said...

What a cute layout!!!! Love that heart button. Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

01 09 10