Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So Sweet of You

A Sketch challenge from Cute Card Thursday

The Color Challenge from Colour Create Challenge - how summery!
 
I received this Sassy Studio Design Image called Sweet Freckled Lemonade Lindsay for being on the DT.  I think she is just so sweet.  She worked perfectly for the color challenge, and this K & Company paper that I have.  I also incorporated the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge - to incorporate polka dots - there are a few small green polka dots.  Of course I scented it with Fresh Squeezed Lemonade Card Scents, yummy!  I have to say it feels good to play with my Copics again.  I neglected them for a bit but it is always so fun to color with and they color so beautifully if you have never tried them you should!
 

Now something big is happening for Sassy Studios next week and we would LOVE for you to join in!





You know there will be chatting!! You know there will be a FREEBIE!! AND.....You know there will be prizes!! Want to join the FUN? Check it out below!! Hope to see you there!!



**Do you want to be a part of our ROCKIN HOP?**


** Leave a comment on the SSD blog, including your COMPLETE blog address, to sign up!!
**Grab our ROCKIN badge and place it on your blog!
**Sign up by 1/10/10!!
**Create something with a SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS image!
**The FINAL details for you on 1/11/10!!
**Get ready to hop on the 15th!


ON TO THE PRIZES!!

#1 SASSY & Altered Sistah! (create something ALTERED)
#2 SASSY Layout Sistah! (create a ROCKIN layout)
#3 SASSY Gifted Sistah! (create a SWEET gift)
#4 SASSY Color Creating Sistah! (create a SASSY color combo)

**Be chosen as any of the above SISTAHS and you will receive 5 SASSY STUDIO images!

**WAIT....one more PRIZE!!!

Be crowned the SASSIEST SISTAH OF THEM ALL????
You will win 10 Sassy Studio Designs images!!



WOW!! Can you believe all that? YAY!! Stay tuned!! I can't WAIT for this ROCKIN HOP!! Can you?? We are going to have BLAST!!!!
See you on Saturday!! Have an AWESOME day!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Now what are you waiting for head on over to the SSD blog and sign up, I would love to see what you create!

18 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a bright and cheery card! I hope it warms up every person who sees it!

Alanna said...

Fun card. So bright and cheerful. I love all the card scents that you have.

Courtney Baker said...

Wow super cute! I love the sentiment you paired with it too!

~amy~ said...

such thee perfect card Laurel!!!

Karla Kroese said...

Adorable! So cheerful and fun!

jacque4u2c said...

This is fantastic! I really love all the lime! Just POPS!

Unknown said...

What a bright, happy card! I noticed also that you have a new profile pic. I'm so proud of you! I can tell just by the headshot that you are doing great on your weight loss goal. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Your card is waaaaay cute! Adorable image and I love all the stitching!

(-: Heidi

laterg8r said...

love the layering and sweet color combo :D

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a brilliant card Laurel I love the punch colors with you freckled faced cutie! Beth

Unknown said...

this is a fantastic card. Love your image and the colors are so very fresh!
blessings,
Kim xXx
good info for the blog hop too!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just perfect for the challenges!

Sarah said...

BEautiful lemony limey card!!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is fabulous!! It reminds me lemonade :)

Annie said...

so sweet! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Carolyn said...

Too cute!! Love her freckles!

Di said...

WOW sooo pretty love the way you have used the colour combo!

Thanks for joining Colour CReate this week!
Hugs Di xxxx

Dena said...

What a perfect card! The sentiment works so great!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this time around!
Hugs, Dena

01 09 10