Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sweet American Crafts.

ETA wow, I had this scheduled, it was posted for a few hours but I didn't even get to enter it into the challenges, it got picked up for the June 2010 CARDS magazine - actually I have  4 picked up this time - WOO HOO!!!

Oh and I just see I was featured on Cath's Tuesday Trigger! Wootie, woot, woot!


I came across another challenge called The Sweet Stop blog and they had this fantastic sketch so I had to play.

I incorporated the Etsy Inpired Challenge and I used this photo as some inspiration.
 
For my card I used some American Crafts patten paper (Craft Fair) and some PTI.  The strawberry is cut with my Slice (Spring cartridge) and the letter stickers are American Crafts.  I scented it with Strawberry Card Scents.  This is another entry into the JUGS challenge and the ABC challenge.
 


17 comments:

Dora said...

Ow I love the strawberry wow great colors!

Jeanne said...

Yummy strawberry! What a fun card! Great job.

Kathi Carlson said...

Love the strawberry! Awesome card!!

Alanna said...

Super cute. Love the strawberry.

~amy~ said...

it's a sweet card...I can see it in my reader but then popped over here...congrats on the pubs!!

Jen Shults said...

Ah! I'm so sorry I missed it! But congratulations on the publication!! :D

Unknown said...

Darn! Wish I could have seen it!

Anita said...

Laurel I would like to thank your for sending me the christmasstamps I won on the Get Sketchy blog.
They came in today together with your beautiful card.
They are so gorgeous.
Thanks so much.

xx Anita

Julia Aston said...

You are one hot commodity!! Congratulations on all the publications!! thanks for letting me know about the 365 house challenge - I entered my card!

Carla said...

I missed the card - but I'm sure it is fabulous!
Congrats on the publications!!!

Karla Kroese said...

Bummer, missed it! Looking forward to seeing it in an upcoming CARDS. Congrats!

Unknown said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO, 4 cards picked up, girl you are on a roll! I'm so trilled for you! Love this delish strawberry!
Keep up the fabby work...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

laterg8r said...

fantastic laurel - well deserved :D

Amy Heller said...

Eek! Wow, 4!? That's fantastic! Congrats, Laurel! That must have been a terrific morning!!! :)

Sarah said...

I missed it LOL!!! WTG and I saw you again on Cath's site woohoo.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

WooHoo!!! I can't wait to see it in the MAGAZINE!!!

Alanna said...

Congrats Laurel. Your success is overflowing.

01 09 10