Sunday, January 10, 2010

Three

My second post for today.

The sketch this week from Sweet Sunday:


I figured since I already had the papers out I would do another card for Dawn's color challenge (see post below) as it is so pretty.  Not only that I am really getting through the Ducks in a Row scraps that I have!  I used my adorable Schlosser Designs stamp set again, I love these little cupcakes!  I mounted them on foam squares.
 
Pattern Paper: October Afternoon
Cardstock: CTMH, PTI
Stamp: Schlosser Designs
Ink: CTMH
Punch: SU!
Letter Stickers: American Crafts

14 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Fabulous card!! Love the color and the cupcakes:-)

Lea L. said...

This is darling! Great minds think alike....I used cupcakes and similar colors on my card! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

~amy~ said...

You and lea rock the cupcakes!!

Sarah said...

Totally cute laurel. Those look like they could also be ice cream as well.

laterg8r said...

three is the perfect number - so cute :D

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

farmhouse-story said...

totally sweet, laurel!

Carla said...

Very cute!! My little guy turns three in March - I may have to play with this idea!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet card!! Love those colors!!

Karen Giron said...

How cute is this!? I love the 3 little cupcakes that match the 3-year-old card - so cute!!

Vanessa said...

So cute! Great idea and I love these colors!

Hugs,
Vanessa

yyam said...

Love the cupcakes! Yummy! :)

Dora said...

this is gorgeous and so sweet!

Jeanne said...

Super cute! Great job, Laurel!

01 09 10