Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet Bundle, You Are My Heart and Sorry I'm late

The sketch from Sketch Girl this week:
 
This is my last card as GD, most certainly not as a player, I love SG sketches.  Although I have to admit this one certainly stumped me!  I got it in at the last minute as I just didn't know what to do with it.  I used my favorite Cosmo Cricket papers and then it all went together easitly!
 


The sketch this week from Clean and Simple:
 
The Etsy Inspired Challenge this week is from Elies Happy Hats - oh my the hats are so cute, I need a little girl again!
 

For my card I dug out some scraps and decided to make a card for hubby that is not valentine since I have already done that.  The sentiment is from Unity, the little 'x' is from CTMH.    Hard to tell in the pic but the white cardstock is textured.  I just got this Unity January KOTM yesterday and just had to ink it up! 


  

The sketch from SCS, I haven't played in awhile.
 
While I still had the Fancy Pants paper out from last nights card and my January Unity stamps, I decided to pair them up with this new Sassy Studio Designs image - a sneak peek - Sassy Mad Hatter will be available on February 1st.  Don't forget to sign up for the SSD Alice in Sassyland games, it is going to be fun!  Today is the last day to sign up.
  




22 comments:

Dora said...

Both are beautiful, the first one, very classy!
the second really rock!

farmhouse-story said...

both are wonderful!-love the first card!

Jeanne said...

Wow! Two totally different "feels" on these cards. Love the first one and the second is SO sassy!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

These are all wonderful, Laurel! Thank you for being our January Guest Designer at Sketch Girl!

Sarah said...

I am just loving them all. That first one is SO a 'LAUREL' card...I get to where I can spot your cards before I read the names on some sites LOL...BUT I am in LOVE with the second card...GORGEOUS. The last one is too fun!

Unknown said...

you're on fire today, ladybug! Loving all these cards! I love them all!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards!

Alanna said...

All 3 cards are so great. I especially loved the first baby one. What a treat to come and see 3 new cards from you in one post.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, these are all wonderful....I really liek the FTL sketch....sweet!

enjoy *~*

Natasha said...

Wow! These are all fabulous!

Bananastamper said...

Oh my goodness! That baby SWEET card is absolutely FANTASTIC! Love it! The others are nice too, but I am partial to the first one!

Shanna :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What fun! Once again you are busy, busy, busy! I don't know how you produce so many cards, but I love that you do not stick to one style!! Great scrappy feel for #1, however, #2 is my fave (but I am a CAS girl once in awhile). We are so happy you played along with us this month!

Amber said...

Beautiful cards Laurel. Love your SG card, the ruffled ribbon is fabulous and I adore your flowers! So creative!
Hugs
Amber

Randee E said...

You are one busy gal!! Your SG11 card is just the cutest thing ever, it oozes sweetness :0) You've been just awesome as a Sketch Girl!! Can't wait to see you back again!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the You Are My Heart! Great card! Pretty colors!

Heather P. said...

These are simply fantastic!!!

Thanks for playing along with the FTL sketch. :)

Cindy Lee said...

I just LOVE your Sweet and Heart card!!! Gosh...they are awesome!! I feel so inspired now!

de said...

SOOO pretty!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' all your cards...especially the cosmo'licious one...

Jennie said...

Love this Laurel...great colors and take on the sketch!

Ashley Newell said...

All your cards are so cute! I love them! That first one is so sweet and pretty. Super fun stuff! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!

Ruby said...

Great cards, but especially the first one. It's fab! :o)

01 09 10