Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For You

I still love these WRMK paper the colors are so pretty.  I made this card for a couple of challenges, The Pink Elephant is to use pink, and the Crazy 4 Challenges is to include a lollipop.  This is another Sassy Studio Designs image called Sweet Lollipop Lily,  she is just so cute.  I colored her with my copics and the sentiment is a Cricut (Walk in My Garden).  I painted the lollipop with Shimmerz, although it is hard to tell in the picture.  This is a new image for me so does this count for the ABC Challenge - New?

13 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful coloring, and those images are just beautiful, also love the colors!

yyam said...

What a sweet card Laurel! Love the colors and the image too! :)

Jeanne said...

Great color combination and coloring of the image, Laurel! Thanks for the links you shared the other day. I subscribed to a couple of those blogs to get more ideas to use my Cricut in my cardmaking. I love how you incorporate the die-cuts into your projects!

Have a great Wednesday!

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh, I love that paper, too. And what a sweet image - colored to perfection. Great card!!

LORi said...

Just adorable!! Yummy Cuteness!!
Thanks for joining in the TPE and C4C fun this week!!

HUGS - LORi

Unknown said...

Delicious paisley...one of my favorite prints ever. I am a paisley addict!

Karla Kroese said...

Darling! Love that paisley paper!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun card but I cant help but read into this as "For You...Sucker!" just trying to be funny Laurel. Have a great day! Beth

Jen Shults said...

Very cute! I love what you did with this. Your coloring looks great!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. I'm right there with you on these dps! Love WRMK!!! Your image rocks!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

This is darling, I love the colors!

(-: Heidi

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) I love the image and the colours and papers are fab ! :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

01 09 10