Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.

My final challenge for the Scrap Shotz online crop is to be inspired by the game of Scrabble.  I want you to either incorporate scrabble letter tiles on a card or other project or some type of letter tiles that have the same feel as a scrabble tile.
 I used the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch this week:

The Etsy Inspired shop this week is Creation Designs and I chose these earrings as inspiration:


I used my March Scrap Shotz kit (all yummy Glitz papers), which unfortunately is sold out.  The ribbon is from PTI, the cardstock is Bazill the rest is Glitz.  The scrabble tiles are from my stash, I got them off ebay awhile ago and finally am using them!  For the EIC challenge I incorporated the gems.

The sketch this week from Unscripted Sketches:
For my card I incorporated Jen's Rummoli Challenge over at the Scrap Shotz form - to be inspired by the game of Rummoli - use the colors red, black and white and one design element (I chose the heart).  This one works for the EIC as well.

24 comments:

Dora said...

Wonderful cards!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such pretty cards!

Unknown said...

I adore the elegance of the first card. Perfect for a wedding! the second one is sooooo cute, the love bugs are adorable!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

dstandard said...

WOW these are fabulous - the first one is so elegant and the last one is so creative! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches

Jeanne said...

Dang, Laurel! You are a whirlwind of creative activity!! All of your cards and layouts are terrific. I was really drawn to the grandma one! Beautiful!

Bananastamper said...

So fun Laurel! Love those scrabble tiles!

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job on your cards, Laurel! Love 'em!!!

Hugs,
Lelia

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work!!!!

Unknown said...

Love love love the red and grey - you nailed the challenges and the inspiration
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards laurel!!!

lisa a.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wowie, Laurel!! LOVE the Mr & Mrs LOVE!!!! That's awesome! The second card would have been my favorite except for the first one! LOL Excellent work!

Caryl P said...

Wow, fabulous job with all the challenges and inspirations! I love the scrabble inspiration, perfectly executed too. Thanks for joining Unscripted this week!

Jenny said...

Laurel... such cute creations... i love them both... great colors and design. Missed ya playing in the challenge last week, hope you can play this week. have a great day! :) :) :) :) :)

Brenda said...

Very pretty cards!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm always amazed at how you combined multiple challenges into a card! It's not easy but you always did fantastic job!

de said...

OMG Laurel! Amazing cards! I love where your inspiration took you!


Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

laterg8r said...

great cards - the cuteness factor on the second one is soooo high :D

Marcy said...

Wow, just gorgeous work. Thanks for joining US this week.

Alanna said...

What amazing cards. Love them both.

Carolyn said...

These are adorable!

Liz said...

What a cute take on the sketch. Love the colors thanks for playing with us at Unscripted
Liz

SarahKaye said...

Love all your projects! Thanks for playing along with Unscripted!

de said...

Laurel! You won EIC this week! Check out the blog for details! WOO HOO!

01 09 10