Friday, June 4, 2010

Got Dunked!

My school had  a Fun Fair tonight as a fundraiser.  One of the events was the Dunk Tank... guess who said yes to being a part of it?!  Good grief why did I ever say yes?  Today at school I said to my grade 1s "I'm such a nice teacher you wouldn't want to dunk me would you?" you can imagine the response.  Needless to say there was quite the lineup when it was my turn.  The water was VERY cold, the weather was cool and windy but sunny.  Let's just say that was a long 15 minutes!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

What a good teacher you are!!

Jeanne said...

Sounds like something I would do, too. Would love to see some pictures of it! You are a wonderful teacher!

Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Martin said...

LOL! You're to good a sport! :)

~amy~ said...

I'm hoping there's going to be an upcoming layout on this?! LOL...you are such a fabbie teacher...you're kids love you! Such a good sport!

01 09 10