Monday, July 26, 2010

2 Layouts!

The sketch this week from The Scrappiest:

For my layout I used all digi stuff!  Getting much better with the digi, it used to intimidate me!  The paper and Tower are from My Grafico, The 'collage' or Passeport is from Shirley's 2 Girls and the journalling spot is from The Cutting Cafe - Jot it Down. ETA although I used digi stuff - I printed it out onto paper and then used it traditionally - so not really digi!


One of this months sketches from Inspired Blueprints:
The challenge this week at Scrap Tiffany is to use a black and white photo.  I also used some American Crafts Botanique papers which is available at Scrap-Mart, so pretty! 

I would love for you to join us at Scrap Tiffany and see what you do.

17 comments:

Dora said...

Love the tower! Wow amazing, and your second love love the colors, so sweet!

Bonita Rose said...

Beautiful layouts... wow.... I love the bloomers on the 2nd one... perfect!

Kathi Carlson said...

These are beautiful, Laurel!!

Alanna said...

More great layouts. I love how soft and pretty the second one is.

~amy~ said...

oh so gorgeous laurel!

Jeanne said...

Yay to you for using digital elements! No need to fear the digital realm! I don't think there is any thing you can't accomplish when you try. Great layout!

The second is just gorgeous. Love the colors and those flowers. And that photo is fabulous, too!

You are amazing Laurel!

Brenda said...

Great layouts, Laurel! Good for you in working with digital. I have tried and I just so love traditional!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Love these layouts Laurel, the cousins one is precious (I'm very partial to those ribbon flowers!). The photo of the cousins is great - I love that you have it in B&W.

Excellent work!
Hugs!

JaiDee said...

beautiful take on the B&W tip!

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely layouts!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous pages, laurel!-love the roses!

Kristina said...

I really like both layouts Laurel, great job.

Thanks for sharing,
~KristinaH

Katie said...

Wonderful layouts! I just love the eiffel tower in the top one and the scrap tiffany page is just beautiful!

laterg8r said...

love the eiffel tower and such pretty lo's :D

Unknown said...

Your two layouts are so different from each other, but equally as beautiful!

Becky G said...

Awesome, awesome layouts! I love what you did with them. Especially the first one. That Eiffel tower is the perfect finishing touch!!!

Regina Easter said...

fantastic layouts laurel....i really need to get back into layouts..hugs

01 09 10