Sunday, January 23, 2011

Besties

I told you I love this sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches, this is my third post today (and I have gone on a 7.5K run with Jason!)
 

I used the fabulous Mix and Mend papers from Sassafras Lass, I LOVE these papers they are so pretty and this went together so quickly because all the layering is on the pattern paper, I just did a bit of fussy cutting, added a couple of stickers and chipboard flowers and done!  This is also for the 'B' challenge at Scrapbook Challenges.

12 comments:

Kerryn said...

Love how you've used this range Laurel. Gorgeous :).

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous layout!

Brenda said...

So pretty - love the misting and masking!

dstandard said...

WOW fabulous page! Love all the work on this!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great page, Laurel! Love all that you've been doing with the misting - very inspiring!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Three posts in one day! You're amazing!

Love this layout - all the layering is great!

Cindy Lee said...

WOW! This layout is gorgeous, Laurel! I love it! You sure did a lot of fussy cutting here :)

Dora said...

This is a gorgeous lo!

Alanna said...

Great layout. I love the besties title.

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥♥♥WOW♥♥♥!!!!!!

frame needed, ASAP! put down coffee, go immediately to michaels; this is an ART EMERGENCY: your walls need this gorgeous adornment RIGHT NOW!!

(seriously--miss laurel you have OUTDONE yourself this time! ♥♥♥!)

Jeanne said...

Amazing layout! The girls are so sweet and you've added the perfect mix of embellishments to show them off. Great job!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful layout!!

01 09 10