Sunday, May 8, 2011

Danica

Please scroll down as this is the third post for today.

I was very inspired by this weeks challenge at Color Combos Galore:


I dug out my Echo Park Springtime papers and some Unity stamps and used up a bunch of scraps, yay!  I saw a layout similiar to this using some Sassafras paper but I forgot to bookmark it so I am sorry I can't give credit to the person I CASEd.  Of course I have a bit of twine, some sewing and pop dots - my projects just don't seem complete without them ;)  This is also for the Sweet Stamping Challenge - childhood memories.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

beautiful layout as always. Happy Mother's Day! thank you for all the wonderful inspirations you share everyday :D

Unknown said...

So sweet. The layout is darling but those pigtails...to die for!

Cassie_lu said...

cute layout

Jay Gee said...

Such a cute layout and I love that it uses up scraps :)

dstandard said...

Oh this is gorgeous Laurel! Love it!

01 09 10