Friday, May 27, 2011

Just a Note

Time for another Wee Memories challenge.  The challenge this week is to be inspired by Etsy or Pinterest - easy and fun!


Our sponsor this week is May Arts.


I used this sketch from Tiffany:

I used this image I found on Pinterest and was inspired byt the music sheet roses and the colors.

I used some scrap Music paper that I got for free.  All the background stamps are from Carte Postale from Unity the sentiment is also from Unity.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of twill that I saved that was wrapped around a pair of pajamas that I got.  Lots of upcycling on this card!  The twine is May Arts.  I cut the tags with my Sizzix and the leaves are cut using my Nested Leaves Nestabilities.  This is also for Laurie's Pinterest challenge.

15 comments:

TesaB said...

It's beautiful! Great design and wonderful flowers!

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

farmhouse-story said...

really, really love it all, laurel:)

Dora said...

O WOW. i love every detail of this, and adore those colors!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a combo of challenges - wonderful results. Such a natural feel!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful, Laurel!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous musical blooms.. and tags.. :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful...the perfect mix of shabby chic and elegance!

dstandard said...

Oh wow gorgeous card Laurel! Love those gorgeous flowers!

Tiff said...

This is a stunner! Look at all that texture! Way to get in the challenges too :) Thanks so much for using my sketch and for sharing it with others!

~amy~ said...

wowza girl...love it!

Alanna said...

Fabulous card. Love the flowers.

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, ooh, your music note flowers are fab! Such a fun and classy card!

Marisa said...

This sketch would have had me stumped, but you have mastered it fabulously!! Love how you used the insp. iece too. Wonderfully done!

Laurie said...

Sorry I am so slow getting here! I have been on vacation! Your Pinterest picture is so pretty and you card is even better! I LOVE that vintage look and the sheet music flowers! Sooo gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along!!

01 09 10