Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camping Food

So we went camping on the weekend and got back yesterday, can you tell by the number of posts that I missed my scraproom?!  This is my second post for today so please scroll down.

I wanted to play with this sketch from Sketchabilities:

I just got my American Crafts Campy Trails pack from Crafty Steals in the mail today so I went right to work on some photos that I took this past weekend!  The kit was so full of such fun things to work with, journaling spots, tags, letters, stickers, paper and even some felt!  I have also used some Elle's Studio and Shabby Chic Crafts tags.  Now after all that eating, I made sure I went on a run this morning!

14 comments:

1CardCreator said...

yummy lay out!

Kristin K. said...

Great layout! I really love the different ways you combine pattern paper. You are inspiring me to go do more sit down and scrapbook. Thanks for the great inspiration~

Sabr said...

yum! love this topic!!

farmhouse-story said...

awesome, laurel!

Unknown said...

Delicious...the food and the layout!

Brenda said...

Already scrapping your weekend photos - good for you! And a great layout!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Great layout Laurel I hope you had a great time! It's too dang hot here to even think about such adventures!

papertrails leaver said...

Cool layout!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that AC paper. The photos and your page are so super fun. :)

~amy~ said...

Such a fun layout...love all the fun colors!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel hope your well.i LOVE YOUR lo...yOUR FULL OF iN SPIRATION..
ALWAys a pleasure to catch up:) x

Alanna said...

What a fun layout. Super cute.

Michelle said...

What a fun lo!! I too recently got some Campy Trails in the mail and I can't wait to play with the line!!

pysselpetra said...

What a happy layout - like it lots ♥

01 09 10