Saturday, July 2, 2011

Soaps Extra

I did another Home Decor item again.  I used to do a lot more but then I got into cards and scrapping and my 'refurbishing' went on the back burner.  I hope to keep doing more of it, I have always loved the before and after.

Here is the before, I got this for about 25 cents at a Thrift Store.

and the after.  I painted and distressed and then added an EAD Designs sticker.  Love it!  Now I am fixing up a tin planter and will fill it with some ivory bar soap.


6 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

very cute, laurel! i love doing home dec projects, too:)

laterg8r said...

very cool - love the distressed look of it :D

Dora said...

Ow how amazingly beautiful, and be careful...you will be adicted to homdeco...lol :):):)

Anonymous said...

ooooh, very cool.

lisa a.

Brenda said...

This made me smile - so cute!!

Stella said...

25 cents, a brilliant idea , love and effort. This is a beautiful home decoration item. Love it!

01 09 10