Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall Thanks

I got a huge package of dies from Lifestyle Crafts (Quickutz) and couldn't wait to play with them!  I know it is not fall, and we just barely got our summer started here, but I have to prep for fall early as September is a very busy month for me with school start up and getting ready for the half marathon.

I had this post up on the Scrap-Mart blog the other day, but thought I would post it here too.  One of my favorite things to do is use non theme paper for holidays and such.  For this Fall display I used the Folding Thanks die (it is about 11" long) along with my Fancy Pants 'It's The Little Things' papers (scraps used!).  I also used a PTI stamp, some sewing and voila, an easy little display for fall.  I will put this on my sideboard in my dining room with some other fall goodies.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome project!!!

1CardCreator said...

What a fun piece, love all the papers together.

farmhouse-story said...

cute card, laurel!

Unknown said...

Soooooooooo darn cute!

Dora said...

I love this, very pretty!

Brenda said...

LOVE it!

Alanna said...

What a darling project. I love this.

Anonymous said...

THUD, LOVE this!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

lisa a.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this! How fun!

01 09 10