Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friends

I really love the sketch over at The Pretty Little Studio blog this week so I had to play along.  I took Jaimee to Parksville today to mini golf with her friends while I went to a scrapbooking store that I recently found out was there (yay a store that is about 40 minutes away!).  Even better than it is close, Scrapbookin' Adventures stocks mostly the companies that I LOVE: American Crafts, Pebbles, Echo Park, Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup... I mean really, how great is that!  I just bought this paper today and had to play.

The paper is from American Crafts (Peachy Keen), the twine is from Divine Twine the journal spots are from Pretty Little Studio, Elle's Studio, Studio Calico and Shabby Chic Crafts.  I also used a Maya Road stamp (banner) and some Unity stamps (clouds, flowers and faux stitching).  The definition paper that the cloud is stamped on and the background paper behind the photo is actually the packaging from some Pretty Little Studio tags, gotta love that!  The chipboard letters for the title are Bella Blvd Sophisticates.


Oh and one more thing....
Sneak3


11 comments:

yyam said...

This is soooo pretty Laurel! Really loving all the layouts you've been posting lately! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

Karen B. said...

Cool layout! Love to see your news soon!

farmhouse-story said...

so adorabley cute, laurel:)

Julia Aston said...

What a fun page documenting a fun day Laurel!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable page Laurel. The "friends" lettering is so cool. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is fabulous, Laurel! I am SO loving yellow and gray lately, so this is right up my alley. Love the twine wrapped around the photo and love the banner, and super cute stamping. Love that you recycled some packaging, too. :)

Unknown said...

Great layout! I love the stitching and the buttons on the flowers!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is terrific Laurel I love the text on the word Friends!

~amy~ said...

Such a fab layout!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You've been super busy--LOOOOOOOVE each of your LOs! SO FAB!

01 09 10