Monday, August 8, 2011

Lost and Found

I have done a few posts today so be sure to scroll!  Can you tell I have decided to take a scraproom day??? Apart from doing laundry and running a couple of errands, my hubby is at work and the kids are playing hanging out with their cousins at my mom's so I took the dog for a run and decided to spend the better part of today playing!

I played along with the My Mind's Eye challenges.  First the scrapbook sketch:


I used the Lost and Found collection for this 'girly' layout.  The title is cut with my Paisley cricut cartridge and I fussy cut out the dress form.  
With the scraps I decided to play with the card sketch challenge:

The tags are cut with the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cricut cartridge and the title is from the Sweet Treats cartridge.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm! LOVE that pink and brown!

farmhouse-story said...

sweet as can be!

Brenda said...

Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

oh so lovely!

lisa a.

Bonnie Tyler said...

I love the make a wish card. The crown in the flower is so cute. Wonderful!!!

Esther said...

Very cute!

KOLOROWY ptak said...

Beautiful design :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute!!

01 09 10