Friday, August 5, 2011

Me and You

My second post for today please scroll for my Crop Suey layout.

I am a guest over at Scrapbooker's Paradise again this week and the challenge is to use a stencil or template on our project.

I used my Cricut to cut the ampersand and then I used it as a stencil as I sprayed ink on the card.  The letters are from Sassafras, cardstock is from CTMH.


Oh and before I go:
Something NEW and EXCITING is coming to blog land! It's a BRAND NEW challenge site that is different from the rest. There will be fun contests, a talented design team, and a BIG Manufacturer giveaway to launch the site. Stay tuned to my blog for more details. Tell your friends too. You don't want to miss it.


4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet! see you monday!

Carla said...

Simple & sweet!! Great card!

Brenda said...

Perfectly simple! And that's all your going to tease us with? Whetever it is will be fabulous!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! I absolutely LOVE this! Awesome cas design.

lisa a.

01 09 10